Does the Population like Soda?
Percent of Population who Enjoy Coffe or Tea:
||The United Kingdom
|% Who Just Like Coffee
|% Who Dislike Coffee
|% Who Just Like Tea**
|% Who Do Not Care***
|Total Sample Size
This survey was conducted to:
- Show the difference in culture around the world related to coffee and tea.
- Either verify or falseify rumors spread around the internet.
- Remove steryotypes.
- And, certainly not least, have fun.
It can be concluded that:
- The majority of the United Kingdom (Britian, Soctland, Ireland, Wales, and the surrounding Islands) likes tea more than any other beverage.
- The majority of Americans (albeit all Americans) do not know what this tea substance is
- When it comes to beverage choices, the Japanese are indifferent to what they have.
Please note that none of the information presented on this web page is real. I am certainly not attempting to spread false information.
This somewhat satrical piece was created by Tyler Craig on September 30, 2021
Editable Image template provided by Venngage at their website